Wednesday 4 February 2009

Why OLLE hate shopping?

I really had a problem with my olle when in terms of shopping, i can hardly understand why he hates it! I was just hoping that he will just enjoy being with me when we go shopping, he dont need to like it or be obssesed with it?..just enjoy each others company and i think its relaxing when you go shop and just look things. I mean, were not going to these expensive stores to shop?..i really dont get it why he hates it! and because of my deep realization i come up with the reasons that i might be right or wrong why he hates to go shopping.:

1. he thinks he will be the one to pay. ( i will pay for it if i really like the stuff that i find in the store only that of course the money is from him but i know i can pay for myself soon as i have my own job!)
2. he finds it boring! ( i dont think its boring!, its enjoying)
3. its useless to go around and look all things and buy only a few. ( well, you are just checking out things that maybe useful someday and the things you dont think you need now but you will need in the future!)
4. get tired of going around the shop. ( because he finds it boring thats why he thinks its tiring to go and look around things!)
5. he maybe hates to carry the things we just bought from the store. ( i can carry the things i bought, he dont need to carry those things)


hope this wont happen again, he dont need to like shopping, just enjoy. i hate to be with somebody else when i go shopping. i can just be with him why do i have to be with somebody else?

No comments:

Post a Comment