Sunday 25 January 2009

I hate this Girl!

grrrrr....... i really hate to write this topic here, but i want someone to talk to, but its not possible, i got no choice, i only have this for me to say and pour my heartaches in regards to this situation!

I hate this girl, she's always interrrupting US!..She's like a leech that always making a problem between me and him, I've had enough of this girl and i hope SHE will stop contacting him or else i will be forced to make my own move.

I can't always take the pain and hurt she brought everytime she's calling him to ask for help! Does she still have brain?..does she ever think that she might ruined a relationship of a two person?..is she still in her mind?..I cant figure out what she's up to, and what she's planning to do, but the only thing that im sure is that she will never succeed of what plans she have, she cant ruined US! She's the most stupid person I've ever known and i really pity her for being that kind.

YOU NEED TO STOP THIS CRAZY THINGS YOU ARE DOING, STOP CONTACTING MY MAN AND STOP INTERFERRING WITH OUR LIFE, HE'S NOT YOUR SLAVE AND HE CANT BE YOURS!..GOD GAVE YOU ENOUGH TIME TO BE WITH HIM, BUT YOU'VE JUST RUINED IT AND YOU JUST USED HIM MUCH! ENOUGH!!! HE DESERVES TO BE HAPPY AND THAT HAPPINESS IS WITH ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment