Sunday 4 January 2009

NEW YEAR in SWEDEN!!







Being away from your family, friends and loved ones in the philippines is never been easy for me, but i have to be away from them for awhile now until i found my luck here in my new HOME..SWEDEN!
Me and Olle spent our christmas in the promising place in thailand where all sick people and crazy people are there, we got no choice cause thats the place where we have our flight going to stockholm...PATTAYA CITY THAILAND!
But anyway, I'm very excited to tell you guys that i have spent my new year here in Sweden with my one and only love and his family, they are all nice and they all welcome me with a big hug!..its really heart melting welcoming!! His mom is very loving and his kids are very adoring!
I'm gonna miss PH but its better to be here for NOW, its my another HOME anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment