Thursday 12 March 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Andersson

After a year of waiting, I set foot in Sweden not knowing what would be my luck here in this cold country. I met this man over filipinokisses.com and really never expected that there would be LOVE that will occur in that cyber relationship. We have much difference in each other, our type of music example, I love love songs and sweet music while HE loves rock n roll, blues. Our taste of style when it terms of house stuff and I remember when we bought this carpet that I want to have a color black and white and HE wants the color purple. ( well, I still win!hehehe )
But despite of our difference we still LOVE each other and cherish each other as someone that we love. Other people might say that our love is prohibited cause he's old and I'm young, he can sing and I can't he can play instrument and I cant he can write song and I cant, but still GOD has a plan for us to be together and cherish each other no matter what the other people may say, it doesn't matter anyway this is our life and we are the one whose gonna live with it. Today March 12, 2009 thursday at 12:00 o'clock in the mid day we took our vows and choose to live together through sickness and in health through sorrows and joys, 'Till death do us part... FINALLY MR. and MRS. ANDERSSON!

No comments:

Post a Comment